Cost of living in Cairns, Australia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.080 PLN / AUD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cairns (Australia) is 127% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,687 zł (AU$1,847) in Cairns to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$8,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Agra costs ₨2,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Bern costs CHF 3.00 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gloucester costs £1.20 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 800 (15 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨2,699 (22 minutes ago)