Cost of living in Cagliari, Italy compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 159%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.228 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cagliari (Italy) is 71% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,707 zł (€1,823) in Cagliari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bologna costs €800 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hurghada costs E£ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1.76 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Birmingham costs £1.50 (about 1 hour ago)