Cost of living in Cagliari, Italy compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 156%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.297 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cagliari (Italy) is 73% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,175 zł (€2,135) in Cagliari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,300 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$20 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valladolid costs €15 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $100 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Braga costs €42 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,514 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Växjö costs 150 kr (43 minutes ago)