Cost of living in Cagliari, Italy compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 159%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 208 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.303 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cagliari (Italy) is 78% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,712 zł (€2,025) in Cagliari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Nogales costs Mex$ 22 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$105 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Constantine costs 1,800 Dinar (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 300 (44 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Catania costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 499TL (about 1 hour ago)