Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro, Philippines vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.07164 PLN / PHP
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro (Philippines) is 9% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,197 zł (Php86,498) in Cagayan de Oro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,700 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 40 zł (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,050 (20 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Edmonton costs C$18 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arusha costs 8,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (about 1 hour ago)