Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro, Philippines compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06979 PLN / PHP
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro (Philippines) is 10% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,391 zł (Php77,250) in Cagayan de Oro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vienna costs €3,500 (13 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Accra costs GH₵10 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Rostock costs €1.55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lucknow costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leipzig costs €1,100 (about 2 hours ago)