Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro, Philippines compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07974 PLN / PHP
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro (Philippines) is 5% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,919 zł (Php49,149) in Cagayan de Oro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 40,000 Дин. (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Coimbra costs €29,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Campinas costs R$ 25 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)