Cost of living in Cadiz, Spain compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.290 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cadiz (Spain) is 42% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,653 zł (€1,784) in Cadiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,400 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨200 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Vancouver costs C$23 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php4,500 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cebu City costs Php80,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,795 (41 minutes ago)