Cost of living in Cadiz, Spain compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.327 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cadiz (Spain) is 41% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,208 zł (€1,666) in Cadiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,100 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aarhus costs kr150 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Regensburg costs €0.15 (2 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Vienna costs €100 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,745 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 5,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)