Cost of living in Caceres, Spain compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.313 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caceres (Spain) is 46% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,475 zł (€1,270) in Caceres to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Medan costs Rp 8,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 430 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €20 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $40 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (about 1 hour ago)