Cost of living comparison between Caceres, Spain and Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.335 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caceres (Spain) is 46% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,567 zł (€1,054) in Caceres to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$80 (14 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Utrecht costs €90 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Wellington costs NZ$516 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashqelon costs 40 ₪ (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €85 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $488 (42 minutes ago)