Cost of living in Caceres, Spain compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.305 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Caceres (Spain) is 40% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,865 zł (€1,827) in Caceres to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,600 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Miskolc costs 15,000 Ft (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sevastopol costs 25₴ (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bari costs €35 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 32 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Brussels costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)