Cost of living in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17976 PLN / MXN
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cabo San Lucas (Mexico) is 19% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,055 zł (Mex$ 33,684) in Cabo San Lucas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,100 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $80 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rochester, New York costs $399 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 18,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oakland, California costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)