Cost of living in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.19758 PLN / MXN
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cabo San Lucas (Mexico) is 29% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,475 zł (Mex$ 37,831) in Cabo San Lucas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,800 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,750TL (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$670 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Durango, Colorado costs $7 (about 3 hours ago)