Cost of living in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19324 PLN / MXN
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cabo San Lucas (Mexico) is 29% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,703 zł (Mex$ 34,688) in Cabo San Lucas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 280 (5 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Durban costs R 17 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $4,574 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,423 (about 2 hours ago)