Cost of living in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20886 PLN / MXN
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cabo San Lucas (Mexico) is 40% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,510 zł (Mex$ 16,805) in Cabo San Lucas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 100 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Daugavpils costs €3.50 (34 minutes ago)
- 1.7 oz deodorant, roll-on in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.48 (about 1 hour ago)