Cost of living in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20524 PLN / MXN
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cabo San Lucas (Mexico) is 38% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,452 zł (Mex$ 16,818) in Cabo San Lucas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Uzhhorod costs 240₴ (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 17,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €40 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $2,200 (41 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Sarajevo costs 10KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kiev costs 130₴ (about 1 hour ago)