Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! Cabinda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Cabinda.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01281 PLN / AOA *
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 19% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,314 zł (492,802 Kz) in Cabinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,300 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Abidjan costs 4,500 Franc (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brussels costs €399 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $100 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Basel costs CHF 86 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Leeds costs £807 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Baltimore, Maryland costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)