Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! Cabinda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Cabinda.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01569 PLN / AOA *
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 34% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,915 zł (376,979 Kz) in Cabinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,400 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$860 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $925 (about 1 hour ago)