Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02345 PLN / AOA
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 74% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,441 zł (231,963 Kwanza) in Cabinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$65 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Reykjavik costs 1,490 kr (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 5,000Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 27 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Coventry costs £25 (about 3 hours ago)