Cost of living in Caaguazu, Paraguay compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00063 PLN / PYG
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Caaguazu (Paraguay) is 6% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,100 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,778 zł (7,645,100 Gs) in Caaguazu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Louisville, Kentucky costs $50 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pelotas costs R$ 25 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $15 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $100 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Palermo costs €370 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)