Cost of living in Bydgoszcz, Poland compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017.
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bydgoszcz (Poland) is 14% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,272 zł in Bydgoszcz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $2,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Augsburg costs €15 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mountain View, California costs $20 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)