Cost of living in Butwal, Nepal compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03792 PLN / NPR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Butwal (Nepal) is about the same as in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 2,523 zł (₨ 66,518) in Butwal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $75 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 30 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,033,270,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,204 (about 1 hour ago)