Cost of living in Bushehr, Iran compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! Bushehr has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Bushehr.
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00009 PLN / IRR *
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bushehr (Iran) is 19% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,609 zł (﷼ 61,511,810) in Bushehr to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aarhus costs kr130 (6 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Ayutthaya costs 100 ฿ (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €18 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €18 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Łódź costs 80 zł (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 30 (40 minutes ago)