Cost of living in Busan, South Korea compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00349 PLN / KRW
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 75% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,479 zł (₩1,571,110) in Busan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Londrina costs R$ 2,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Ottawa costs C$2.99 (20 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Riga costs €3.50 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,400 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨160 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,525 (42 minutes ago)