Cost of living in Busan, South Korea compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00321 PLN / KRW
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 62% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,307 zł (₩2,276,006) in Busan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bern costs CHF 4.20 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$720 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$9 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (about 4 hours ago)