Cost of living in Busan, South Korea compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00354 PLN / KRW
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 80% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,611 zł (₩1,586,934) in Busan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,480 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$100 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Łódź costs 2.60 zł (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 1,300 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €111,111 (40 minutes ago)