Cost of living in Busan, South Korea vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00334 PLN / KRW
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 71% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,594 zł (₩2,876,849) in Busan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,600 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Austin, Texas costs $55 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $20 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darwin costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 6,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$161 (about 3 hours ago)