Cost of living in Busan, South Korea compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00338 PLN / KRW
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 70% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,163 zł (₩2,413,624) in Busan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $59 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨50 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kelowna costs C$1.39 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 2,332 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kunming costs 元50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $25,000 (about 2 hours ago)