Cost of living in Bursa, Turkey compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.977 PLN / TRY
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bursa (Turkey) is about the same as in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,200 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 5,061 zł (5,182TL) in Bursa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Johor Bahru costs RM600 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $75 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $20 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Detroit, Michigan costs $20,678 (44 minutes ago)