Cost of living in Bursa, Turkey compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 225 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.075 PLN / TRY
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bursa (Turkey) is 5% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,348 zł (4,973TL) in Bursa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,100 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 100 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €25 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Durham, North Carolina costs $65 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 250 (31 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (32 minutes ago)