Cost of living in Burgas, Bulgaria vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.198 PLN / BGN
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Burgas (Bulgaria) is about the same as in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,600 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 5,500 zł (2,502 лв) in Burgas.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $100 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Victoria costs C$9 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lexington, Kentucky costs $30 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cairo costs E£ 4,375 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Atlanta, Georgia costs $508 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)