Cost of living in Burgas, Bulgaria compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.180 PLN / BGN
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Burgas (Bulgaria) is about the same as in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,156 zł (1,448 лв) in Burgas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 30,000 ฿ (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 150 Kč (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 8,000,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 800 Dinar (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bristol costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tainan City costs 4,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)