Cost of living in Burgas, Bulgaria compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.274 PLN / BGN
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Burgas (Bulgaria) is 6% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,962 zł (1,742 лв) in Burgas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sarajevo costs 1.90KM (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $35 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £24 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 35,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tel Aviv costs 750 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,220 (about 2 hours ago)