Cost of living in Buraidah, Saudi Arabia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.957 PLN / SAR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Buraidah (Saudi Arabia) is 7% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,341 zł (﷼ 5,581) in Buraidah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,000 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,900 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 13 B/. (37 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Corfu costs €68 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 1,100 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kofu costs ¥350 (about 1 hour ago)