Cost of living in Buraidah, Saudi Arabia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.047 PLN / SAR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Buraidah (Saudi Arabia) is 21% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,026 zł (﷼ 2,890) in Buraidah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 4,600 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Schaffhausen costs CHF 30 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 15 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Port Louis costs ₨8,000 (about 1 hour ago)