Cost of living in Buraidah, Saudi Arabia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.996 PLN / SAR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Buraidah (Saudi Arabia) is 12% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,194 zł (﷼ 4,211) in Buraidah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 400 ml hair shampoo 2-in-1 in Antwerp costs €4.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novi Sad costs 1,000 Дин. (18 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 180 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)