Cost of living in Buraidah, Saudi Arabia vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.006 PLN / SAR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Buraidah (Saudi Arabia) is 10% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,810 zł (﷼ 6,769) in Buraidah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,200 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £4.40 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs NZ$639 (39 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)