Cost of living in Buraidah, Saudi Arabia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.993 PLN / SAR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Buraidah (Saudi Arabia) is 10% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,477 zł (﷼ 5,515) in Buraidah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,000 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vienna costs €3,500 (less than a minute ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Accra costs GH₵10 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (37 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Rostock costs €1.55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lucknow costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leipzig costs €1,100 (about 1 hour ago)