Cost of living in Bulawayo, Zimbabwe compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.396 PLN / USD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bulawayo (Zimbabwe) is 4% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,329 zł ($1,569) in Bulawayo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,100 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,220 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babylon, New York costs $14 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$238 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)