Cost of living in Bujumbura, Burundi compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00194 PLN / BIF
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bujumbura (Burundi) is 4% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,004 zł (2,576,392 Franc) in Bujumbura to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €28 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Vitoria-Gasteiz costs €600 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 49 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 99 zł (43 minutes ago)