Cost of living in Bujumbura, Burundi compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00194 PLN / BIF
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bujumbura (Burundi) is 5% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,918 zł (2,532,951 Franc) in Bujumbura to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Agra costs ₨500 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Etawah costs ₨50 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 20 doses in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)