Cost of living in Bujumbura, Burundi compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00206 PLN / BIF
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bujumbura (Burundi) is 7% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,463 zł (2,647,055 Franc) in Bujumbura to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,100 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php20,000 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,761 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Xiamen costs 元375 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Johor Bahru costs RM600 (about 3 hours ago)