Cost of living in Bujumbura, Burundi compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00242 PLN / BIF
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bujumbura (Burundi) is 12% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,505 zł (1,447,535 Franc) in Bujumbura to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Orlando, Florida costs $2.52 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Uberaba costs R$ 650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Vienna costs €166 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 7,541,870 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Accra costs GH₵30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in San Jose costs ₡ 2.00 (about 1 hour ago)