Cost of living in Bujumbura, Burundi compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00213 PLN / BIF
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bujumbura (Burundi) is 20% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,770 zł (2,712,457 Franc) in Bujumbura to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$16 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antananarivo costs 900,000 Ariary (19 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Birmingham, Alabama costs $2.92 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sacramento, California costs $7 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $105 (about 1 hour ago)