Cost of living in Bujumbura, Burundi vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00206 PLN / BIF
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bujumbura (Burundi) is 12% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,818 zł (3,301,684 Franc) in Bujumbura to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,100 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Oslo costs kr 20 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Anchorage, Alaska costs $430 (20 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tunis costs 6.000 Dinar (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,220 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £50 (about 3 hours ago)