Cost of living in Buffalo, New York, United States compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 322 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.393 PLN / USD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Buffalo, New York (United States) is 80% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,200 zł ($2,711) in Buffalo, New York to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,100 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varna costs 15 лв (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U50,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tekirdağ costs 80,000TL (18 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Palm Bay, Florida costs $52 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kelowna costs C$10 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (37 minutes ago)