Cost of living in Buffalo, New York, United States compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 103%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 444 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.590 PLN / USD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Buffalo, New York (United States) is 88% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,962 zł ($2,775) in Buffalo, New York to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,300 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 16,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wenzhou costs 元500 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuku`alofa, Tonga costs Pa'anga 25 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨223 (40 minutes ago)