Cost of living in Buenos Aires, Argentina compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,054 prices entered by 435 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17998 PLN / ARS
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Buenos Aires (Argentina) is 13% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,600 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 3,997 zł (ARS $22,210) in Buenos Aires.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $450 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in St. Louis, Missouri costs $40 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 600 (about 1 hour ago)