Cost of living in Buenos Aires, Argentina vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,232 prices entered by 421 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.09978 PLN / ARS
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Buenos Aires (Argentina) is about the same as in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,500 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 5,424 zł (ARS $54,360) in Buenos Aires.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $25 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vigo costs €319 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rome costs €630 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cagayan de Oro costs Php300 (about 3 hours ago)