Cost of living in Buenaventura, Colombia vs Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00121 PLN / COP
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Buenaventura (Colombia) is 12% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,830 zł (COL$5,656,177) in Buenaventura to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,100 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rome costs €630 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cagayan de Oro costs Php300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Irvine, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pattaya costs 1,500 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)