Cost of living in Buenaventura, Colombia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00121 PLN / COP
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Buenaventura (Colombia) is 15% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,106 zł (COL$5,058,669) in Buenaventura to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,300 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Nouméa costs 8,170 Franc (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shenzhen costs 8元 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Bangkok costs 5,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Uberlandia costs R$ 2,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)