Cost of living in Budva, Montenegro compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.288 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Budva (Montenegro) is 37% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,427 zł (€1,499) in Budva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Tehran costs ﷼ 600,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manama costs Dinar 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Eindhoven costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)