Cost of living comparison between Budapest, Hungary and Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,571 prices entered by 312 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01430 PLN / HUF
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Budapest (Hungary) is 25% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,696 zł (328,520 Ft) in Budapest to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$160 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $20 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨400 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lusaka costs 8 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Florianopolis costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7 (about 3 hours ago)