Cost of living in Budapest, Hungary compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,446 prices entered by 413 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01361 PLN / HUF
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Budapest (Hungary) is 22% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,577 zł (336,319 Ft) in Budapest to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Suva costs 7,000 FJ$ (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Córdoba costs ARS $490,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $93 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Windsor costs C$90 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €23,456 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santo André costs R$ 10,091 (36 minutes ago)