Cost of living in Budapest, Hungary compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,967 prices entered by 356 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01351 PLN / HUF
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Budapest (Hungary) is 23% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,515 zł (482,211 Ft) in Budapest to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,300 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 45 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 7 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$240 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in The Hague costs €237 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beijing costs 元18 (42 minutes ago)