Cost of living in Budapest, Hungary compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,564 prices entered by 349 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01364 PLN / HUF
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Budapest (Hungary) is 21% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,782 zł (277,299 Ft) in Budapest to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Antwerp costs €10 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotterdam costs €21,990 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £7 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Swansea costs £2,523 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kampala costs 1,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)