Cost of living in Budapest, Hungary compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,710 prices entered by 334 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01413 PLN / HUF
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Budapest (Hungary) is 25% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,114 zł (220,339 Ft) in Budapest to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,800 (less than a minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨5,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$300,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Canberra costs AU$4.80 (about 2 hours ago)