Cost of living in Bucheon, South Korea compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 117%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00328 PLN / KRW
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bucheon (South Korea) is 122% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 11,551 zł (₩3,518,641) in Bucheon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $400 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$1,220 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 4.10 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Asunción costs 6,100,000 Gs (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 25,000 kr (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buffalo, New York costs $60,000 (36 minutes ago)