Cost of living in Bucheon, South Korea compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 114%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00316 PLN / KRW
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bucheon (South Korea) is 115% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,677 zł (₩3,066,372) in Bucheon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Neuquén costs ARS $300 (5 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Brighton and Hove costs £1,600 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 4.25TL (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yokohama costs ¥2,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 500TL (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 85 (25 minutes ago)