Cost of living in Bucheon, South Korea compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00359 PLN / KRW
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bucheon (South Korea) is 35% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,063 zł (₩1,409,408) in Bucheon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 37 (3 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨63 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Darmstadt costs €1.20 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $150 (37 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Manama costs Dinar 2.000 (42 minutes ago)