Cost of living in Bucheon, South Korea compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00334 PLN / KRW
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bucheon (South Korea) is 39% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,468 zł (₩1,037,409) in Bucheon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Pune costs ₨10,750 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 1,115TL (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,800 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hefei costs 元50 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (about 2 hours ago)