Cost of living in Bucharest, Romania vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,453 prices entered by 286 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.912 PLN / RON
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bucharest (Romania) is 10% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,931 zł (6,505 lei) in Bucharest to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,400 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nassau costs B$2,541 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adana costs 20TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Madras costs ₨25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)