Cost of living in Bucharest, Romania compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,386 prices entered by 333 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.905 PLN / RON
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bucharest (Romania) is 5% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,900 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,663 zł (5,150 lei) in Bucharest.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kanpur costs ₨500 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Southampton costs £429 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 75 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (about 2 hours ago)