Cost of living in Bucharest, Romania compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,340 prices entered by 312 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.957 PLN / RON
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bucharest (Romania) is about the same as in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 2,547 zł (2,662 lei) in Bucharest to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Fresno, California costs $1.25 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Detroit, Michigan costs $6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tunja costs COL$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €258 (about 2 hours ago)