Cost of living comparison between Bucaramanga, Colombia and Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00138 PLN / COP
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bucaramanga (Colombia) is 10% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,129 zł (COL$2,997,317) in Bucaramanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $2,541 (9 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$0.00 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riga costs €0.17 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malé costs 150 Rufiyaa (38 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)