Cost of living in Brussels, Belgium compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 945 prices entered by 183 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.291 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brussels (Belgium) is 107% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 11,586 zł (€2,700) in Brussels to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,600 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$80 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €13 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Indore costs ₨10,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,250 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €27 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (43 minutes ago)