Cost of living in Brussels, Belgium compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 953 prices entered by 177 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.313 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brussels (Belgium) is 114% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,353 zł (€1,241) in Brussels to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamilton costs BD$1,700 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €100 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$3,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 25,000 ₨ (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hartford, Connecticut costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)