Cost of living in Brussels, Belgium compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 915 prices entered by 172 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.321 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brussels (Belgium) is 107% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,159 zł (€2,351) in Brussels to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 2,000TL (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $1,211 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $1,525 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)