Cost of living in Bristol, United Kingdom vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 469 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.858 PLN / GBP
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bristol (United Kingdom) is 126% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 14,209 zł (£2,925) in Bristol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,300 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suez costs E£ 50 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $99 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 136 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Marrakech costs 300 Dirham (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$95 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London, Ontario costs C$869 (about 1 hour ago)