Cost of living in Bristol, United Kingdom compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 439 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.834 PLN / GBP
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bristol (United Kingdom) is 118% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 11,552 zł (£2,390) in Bristol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,300 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Modesto, California costs $122 (16 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Washington D.C. costs $1.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,500 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Mon Repos costs 3.97 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)