Cost of living in Bristol, United Kingdom compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 550 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.871 PLN / GBP
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bristol (United Kingdom) is 123% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 12,507 zł (£2,568) in Bristol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,600 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £660 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 20,000元 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Krasnodar costs руб 30,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maputo costs 200 MT (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valencia costs €45 (39 minutes ago)