Cost of living in Bristol, United Kingdom compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 517 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.062 PLN / GBP
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bristol (United Kingdom) is 122% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,924 zł (£1,368) in Bristol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $65 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Irapuato costs Mex$ 90 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $35 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)