Cost of living in Bristol, United Kingdom compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 107%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 476 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.920 PLN / GBP
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bristol (United Kingdom) is 126% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 11,735 zł (£2,385) in Bristol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1.02 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.00 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Al Mukalla costs 350 ﷼ (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vitória costs R$ 204 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 350,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $105 (about 1 hour ago)