Cost of living comparison between Bridgetown, Barbados and Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.982 PLN / BBD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bridgetown (Barbados) is 131% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,779 zł (2,916 Bds$) in Bridgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €20 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)