Cost of living in Bridgetown, Barbados compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 155%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.854 PLN / BBD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bridgetown (Barbados) is 112% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,174 zł (5,488 Bds$) in Bridgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Gijón costs €2.49 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 150 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Milan costs €20 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calama costs CH$500,000 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £3.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Frankfurt am Main costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)