Cost of living in Brest, France compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.334 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brest (France) is 80% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,493 zł (€1,037) in Brest to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Edinburgh costs £1.00 (33 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.60 Lari (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 500 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tacna costs S/. 5.00 (about 2 hours ago)