Cost of living in Brest, France compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.278 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brest (France) is 76% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,316 zł (€2,178) in Brest to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,300 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Aurangabad costs ₨48 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨200 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,236 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (16 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $3.31 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 1.50 (21 minutes ago)