Cost of living in Brest, France compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.319 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brest (France) is 73% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,142 zł (€1,885) in Brest to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $15 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 24,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seville costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £5.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (about 3 hours ago)