Cost of living in Brest, Belarus vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.750 PLN / BYN
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brest (Belarus) is 17% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,700 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,736 zł (2,705 BYN) in Brest.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Townsville costs AU$38 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 4,800 KZT (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rijeka costs 10 kn (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Trieste costs €31 (27 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Doha costs 6.00 ﷼ (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (43 minutes ago)