Cost of living in Brazzaville, Republic of the Congo compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 157%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00638 PLN / XAF
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brazzaville (Republic of the Congo) is 173% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 12,278 zł (1,923,707 Franc) in Brazzaville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$100 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Yangon costs 1,250 Kyat (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €14 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $2.50 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)