Cost of living in Brazzaville, Republic of the Congo compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 154%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00667 PLN / XAF
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brazzaville (Republic of the Congo) is 168% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,375 zł (1,255,191 Franc) in Brazzaville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. John's, NL costs C$30,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £50 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cuiabá costs R$ 15 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Adelaide costs AU$3.50 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)