Cost of living in Brazzaville, Republic of the Congo compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 172%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00653 PLN / XAF
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brazzaville (Republic of the Congo) is 171% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 14,649 zł (2,243,548 Franc) in Brazzaville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,400 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €2.30 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,531 (21 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kelowna costs C$18 (28 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Southampton costs £1.23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulon costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)