Cost of living in Bratsk, Russia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06251 PLN / RUB
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bratsk (Russia) is 7% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,300 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,926 zł (руб 78,798) in Bratsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Padua costs €3,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $16 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,423 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $90 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Dublin costs €700 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)