Cost of living in Bratislava, Slovakia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 436 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.290 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bratislava (Slovakia) is 36% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,453 zł (€1,737) in Bratislava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,028 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $3,050 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,066 (22 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Doha costs 4,574 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lugano costs CHF 400 (about 1 hour ago)