Cost of living in Bratislava, Slovakia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 481 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.267 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bratislava (Slovakia) is 34% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,316 zł (€1,480) in Bratislava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$506,666 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadi costs 18 FJ$ (35 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $8,400 (42 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 478 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Suwon costs ₩1,489 (about 1 hour ago)