Cost of living in Bratislava, Slovakia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 416 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.327 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bratislava (Slovakia) is 35% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,035 zł (€1,626) in Bratislava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Siegen costs €100 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brasov costs 2,600 lei (32 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Grand Rapids costs $3.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pisa costs €80 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Shenzhen costs 元400 (42 minutes ago)