Cost of living in Bratislava, Slovakia vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 425 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.293 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bratislava (Slovakia) is 37% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,380 zł (€1,952) in Bratislava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,100 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$20 (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in St. John's, NL costs C$40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arcata, California costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)