Cost of living in Brasov, Romania compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 239 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.957 PLN / RON
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brasov (Romania) is about the same as in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,871 zł (4,046 lei) in Brasov to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Denver, Colorado costs $0.53 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.75 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rochester, New York costs $1,728 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $600 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £32 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)