Cost of living in Brasov, Romania compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.905 PLN / RON
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brasov (Romania) is about the same as in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,300 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 5,193 zł (5,735 lei) in Brasov.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €55 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Thiruvananthapuram costs ₨120 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,200TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kochi costs ₨72 (about 1 hour ago)