Cost of living in Brasov, Romania compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 234 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.922 PLN / RON
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brasov (Romania) is about the same as in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,607 zł (6,084 lei) in Brasov to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,600 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Miskolc costs 15,000 Ft (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sevastopol costs 25₴ (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bari costs €35 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 32 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Brussels costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)