Cost of living in Brasília, Brazil compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,005 prices entered by 117 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.890 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brasília (Brazil) is 30% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,252 zł (R$ 7,027) in Brasília to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stavanger costs kr 500 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$20,000,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ufa costs руб 400 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €68 (35 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vancouver costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £12,900 (about 1 hour ago)