Cost of living in Brandon, Manitoba, Canada compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.845 PLN / CAD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brandon, Manitoba (Canada) is 68% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,902 zł (C$2,778) in Brandon, Manitoba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 50,000 сўм (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨200 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $996 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨150 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Buffalo, New York costs $75 (about 3 hours ago)