Cost of living in Brandon, Manitoba, Canada compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.688 PLN / CAD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brandon, Manitoba (Canada) is 58% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,394 zł (C$3,123) in Brandon, Manitoba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,300 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €18 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,525 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$8 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $60,000 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)