Cost of living in Brahmapur, India compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06077 PLN / INR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brahmapur (India) is 84% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,765 zł (₨94,874) in Brahmapur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 22TL (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £12 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,488 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nice costs €30 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kraków costs 500 zł (33 minutes ago)