Cost of living in Braga, Portugal compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 229 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.291 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Braga (Portugal) is 32% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,346 zł (€1,479) in Braga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Nouméa costs 8,170 Franc (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shenzhen costs 8元 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Bangkok costs 5,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Uberlandia costs R$ 2,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)