Cost of living in Boston, Massachusetts, United States vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 233%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,256 prices entered by 260 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.774 PLN / USD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Boston, Massachusetts (United States) is 181% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 17,442 zł ($4,621) in Boston, Massachusetts to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,200 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 10,000 Shilling (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨121,980 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 14 B/. (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £3,440 (35 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)