Cost of living in Bosaso, Somalia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 441%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00696 PLN / SOS
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bosaso (Somalia) is 218% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 16,561 zł (2,378,850 S) in Bosaso to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 120 (14 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Saharanpur costs ₨100 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Budapest costs 300 Ft (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM10 (about 1 hour ago)