Cost of living in Bosaso, Somalia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 344%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00601 PLN / SOS
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bosaso (Somalia) is 176% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 13,806 zł (2,298,903 S) in Bosaso to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,000 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$17 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buffalo, New York costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hobart costs AU$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Benidorm costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)