Cost of living in Bosaso, Somalia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 421%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00651 PLN / SOS
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bosaso (Somalia) is 201% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 14,454 zł (2,221,047 S) in Bosaso to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨200 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,236 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (7 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $3.31 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 1.50 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vologda costs руб 15,000 (34 minutes ago)