Cost of living in Bordeaux, France compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.364 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bordeaux (France) is 81% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,664 zł (€1,298) in Bordeaux to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr20,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 6,750 zł (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reykjavik costs 201 kr (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨400 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 10,100,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Szeged costs 5,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)