Cost of living in Bordeaux, France compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.236 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bordeaux (France) is 74% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,687 zł (€2,051) in Bordeaux to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,000 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 450 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Solapur costs ₨10,165 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Regensburg costs €200 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €30 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Florence costs €750 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨1.20 (32 minutes ago)