Cost of living in Bordeaux, France compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.321 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bordeaux (France) is 80% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,997 zł (€2,082) in Bordeaux to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,000 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,525 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 1,100,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €25 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.597 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩1,000,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 299 kr (about 1 hour ago)