Cost of living in Bordeaux, France vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.282 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bordeaux (France) is 84% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,744 zł (€2,276) in Bordeaux to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,300 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 32 kr (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leicester costs £473 (42 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Islamabad costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$180,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)