Cost of living in Borås, Sweden compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.41263 PLN / SEK
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Borås (Sweden) is 83% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,448 zł (25,320 kr) in Borås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,700 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $18 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $10 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varna costs 20 лв (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Taipei costs 20,000 NT$ (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$500 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)