Cost of living in Borås, Sweden compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.44232 PLN / SEK
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Borås (Sweden) is 75% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,565 zł (14,843 kr) in Borås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,500,000 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Alexandria costs E£ 175 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Trento costs €35 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 3,000 zł (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 25TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lyon costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)