Cost of living in Bonn, Germany compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.169 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bonn (Germany) is 97% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,860 zł (€2,125) in Bonn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (32 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Kaunas costs €2.50 (41 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Tampa, Florida costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $34 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gold Coast costs AU$100,000 (about 1 hour ago)