Cost of living in Bologna, Italy compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 157%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 320 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.262 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bologna (Italy) is 80% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,617 zł (€1,318) in Bologna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,365 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $50 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Malé costs 55 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bhubaneswar costs ₨142 (about 2 hours ago)