Cost of living in Boksburg, South Africa vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.27291 PLN / ZAR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Boksburg (South Africa) is 34% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,103 zł (R 26,028) in Boksburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,300 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$3,000,000 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.20 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sacramento, California costs $500 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nice costs €16 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $500 (about 2 hours ago)