Cost of living in Boksburg, South Africa compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26336 PLN / ZAR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Boksburg (South Africa) is 33% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,787 zł (R 25,769) in Boksburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,100 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Pune costs ₨1,500 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Odessa costs 25₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lyon costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Francisco, California costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)