Cost of living in Boksburg, South Africa compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.28673 PLN / ZAR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Boksburg (South Africa) is 17% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,500 zł (R 19,183) in Boksburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $12 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prešov costs €4.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $3.50 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in The Hague costs €600 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 56 (about 1 hour ago)