Cost of living in Boksburg, South Africa compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31739 PLN / ZAR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Boksburg (South Africa) is 11% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,168 zł (R 13,133) in Boksburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €15 (27 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.50 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,750 kr (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)