Cost of living in Bogotá, Colombia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,474 prices entered by 331 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00119 PLN / COP
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bogotá (Colombia) is 22% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,247 zł (COL$5,230,864) in Bogotá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,100 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Buenos Aires costs ARS $40 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$20,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (26 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 45 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antwerp costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)