Cost of living in Bodo, Norway compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.45318 PLN / NOK
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bodo (Norway) is 140% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 11,502 zł (kr 25,381) in Bodo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Atlanta, Georgia costs $30 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,423 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.95 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling77 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santa Ana, California costs $60 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,321 (26 minutes ago)