Cost of living in Bodo, Norway compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.48928 PLN / NOK
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bodo (Norway) is 131% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,659 zł (kr 17,697) in Bodo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨16,532 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kathmandu costs ₨ 103 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ürümqi costs 元60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leuven costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)