Cost of living in Bodo, Norway compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.45125 PLN / NOK
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bodo (Norway) is 143% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 11,418 zł (kr 25,303) in Bodo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Belfast costs £100 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kathmandu costs ₨ 150,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pyongyang costs 392 ₩ (39 minutes ago)