Cost of living in Bodo, Norway compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.48309 PLN / NOK
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bodo (Norway) is 127% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,682 zł (kr 11,763) in Bodo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Leipzig costs €1.15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Perth costs AU$0.10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Halifax costs C$0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 690 (about 2 hours ago)