Cost of living in Bobo-Dioulasso, Burkina Faso vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00654 PLN / XOF
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bobo-Dioulasso (Burkina Faso) is 53% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,317 zł (1,425,122 Franc) in Bobo-Dioulasso to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,100 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,017 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $239 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbia, South Carolina costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Prague costs 129 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)