Cost of living in Bloemfontein, South Africa compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26018 PLN / ZAR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bloemfontein (South Africa) is 12% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,941 zł (R 22,833) in Bloemfontein to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,300 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulouse costs €400 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Isfahan costs ﷼ 5,000,000,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $7 (25 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Salvador costs R$ 3,200 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)