Cost of living in Bloemfontein, South Africa compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28789 PLN / ZAR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bloemfontein (South Africa) is 34% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,013 zł (R 17,414) in Bloemfontein to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 84 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £198,699 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ahmedabad costs ₨8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nasik costs ₨800 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Moresby costs 50 Kina (about 3 hours ago)