Cost of living in Bloemfontein, South Africa compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30125 PLN / ZAR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bloemfontein (South Africa) is 33% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,996 zł (R 16,584) in Bloemfontein to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (23 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 350 ฿ (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,900 (34 minutes ago)