Cost of living in Blagoveshchensk, Russia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06814 PLN / RUB
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Blagoveshchensk (Russia) is 27% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,978 zł (руб 58,373) in Blagoveshchensk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 125,000 Ft (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Boise, Idaho costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 813 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 0.00 (about 3 hours ago)